Children Desiring God is excited to announce the release of the revised version of How Majestic Is Your Name. This 40-week Sunday school curriculum is designed to reveal the character of God to 5th grade students through the study of His names. We have been working hard to improve the ways in which our curriculum equips teachers, engages students and impacts families:
- Updated lessons provide teachers with devotionals and prayer points, incorporate more teacher-student interaction, maintain a consistent length and are formatted in a cleaner layout that is easier to teach from.
- Lessons have been tailored specifically for 5th grade students and three new lessons have been added.
- New and expanded application questions help small group leaders guide students to apply truths taught in the lesson to their hearts. Questions complement the Student Notebook which has been redesigned to be more interactive for children.
- The Student Notebook includes a note taking section for students to complete during the lesson, age-appropriate activities and application questions.
- Original, full-color visuals capture the attention of students and reinforce important truths of the lessons.
- Growing in Faith Together: Parent and Child Resource Pages prompt spiritual conversations and help parents fulfill the calling to shepherd their children. GIFT pages are now available as as a PDF file in the Classroom kit to print or email and as a spiral bound booklet. How Majestic Is Your Name GIFT pages will also be available in our new app for iPhone and Android soon.
Visit the following links to learn more about the revised version of How Majestic Is Your Name:
Learn more about available products and place your order!
Do you currently own a copy of How Majestic Is Your Name?
Read about upgrade options or call customer service at 877.400.1414 to place your upgrade order.