You are invited to join us at the 2016 National Conference, April 14-16 in Indianapolis!
It is a special time for pastors, children’s ministry leader, Sunday school teachers, small group leaders/mentors, youth ministry leader and parents to join together for a time of training, refreshment and encouragement.
During our five plenary sessions, Albert Mohler, John Piper, Bruce Ware, Mark Vroegop and David Michael will inspire, educate and encourage you in your personal walk with the Lord as they discuss Persevering in the Whole Counsel of God, What’s at Stake for the Next Generation.
The hands on training in our four seminar sessions provides the perfect complement to the theological training in the plenary sessions. Practical instruction from 29 experienced teachers and leaders in over 60 seminar options will equip you and your ministry team for real-life ministry to children, youth and their parents.
There is a seminar for everyone whether you are brand new to children’s ministry or a veteran teacher, a prayer warrior for babies or a mentor for youth, a children’s ministry leader trying to get church leadership to join you in your vision or for children or a parent trying to figure out how to have your child sit with you in a church service, a volunteer coordinator in a tiny church trying to make resources stretch or in charge or recruiting enough teachers to fill you classrooms in a large church.
We look forward to meeting you in April! Register now to get the early bird special!
Have questions? Here’s where you can find the answers:
- I can’t wait to meet y’all! How do I sign up?: Registration
- That’s an incredible keynote speaker line up. Can I learn more about them?: Keynote Speakers
- Will I get bored? Definitely not!: Schedule
- Are there really seminars for me? Check out your choices: Seminars
- Are the seminar speakers amazing? Yes, meet them here: Seminar Presenters
- Indianapolis? How do I get there and where will I stay?: Travel and Lodging
- I still have more questions: Frequently Asked Questions
- …And even more questions! Let’s chat: Email us at info@childrendesiringGod.org or give us a call at 877.400.1414.