The big week has arrived and the CDG staff is crazy-busy with last-minute details and travel plans for our National Conference at College Park Church in Indianapolis. We whole-heartedly believe that our conference theme, “Persevering in the Whole Counsel of God—What’s at Stake for the Next Generation,” is an extremely timely topic for our churches and families at this juncture of history.
Here are a few things we are eagerly anticipating at the conference…
- Enjoying Christ-honoring fellowship with hundreds those attending the conference.
- Being exhorted and encouraged through the teaching of Mark Vroegop, Bruce Ware, Albert Mohler, John Piper, and David Michael.
- Stirring up one another for ministry fruitfulness through a wide variety of seminars focusing on parenting, and children’s and youth ministries.
- Sharing our joys, challenges, and testimonies for our mutual encouragement.
- Praying together so that our hearts and minds may strengthened by the power of the Holy Spirit for the labors that Christ has set before us, so that God may be glorified in all we do.
Would you please be in prayer for the conference this week? Here are a few specific requests:
- Safe travel and health for all the attendees
- That all the last-minute details will come together
- A spirit of unity, love, thankfulness, patience, and Christ-like humility to pervade
- Hearts and minds that are tender to the instruction of God’s word
- Conference speakers, seminar leaders, and volunteers—for grace-fueled strength and wisdom
Thank you for your prayers!