This Thursday begins CDG’s National Conference, “The Splendor of Holiness.” As you can imagine, the final days before a conference can be quite hectic for everyone involved. There are a myriad of details. And what better place to take all these cares than to our gracious heavenly Father, who is good and sovereign over all! Would you please join us in asking God to do the following this week?
- May all participants be gripped anew by the holiness and majesty of God as we are taught from the Word.
- May our hearts soar in true worship and expressions of praise to our great God.
- May all the presenters speak the truth in love so that the hearers may be equipped for every good work.
- May weary teachers, ministers, and parents be encouraged, refreshed, and built up.
- May we all be challenged and convicted in a way that deepens our dependency on Jesus.
- May the Holy Spirit be at work in us so that we become increasingly holy.
- May the Lord’s almighty hand be upon all travel plans, families left at home, health, speakers, volunteers, hotel reservations, and conference logistics.
- May there be a sweet unity of believers who are coming from diverse locations and cultures.
- May we exhibit patience and be quick to forgive when “things don’t go the way they should.”
- May all our endeavors this week glorify Christ and bear much fruit in the next generation.
Thank you for your prayers!